January 9, 2019
The Gentleman’s Prologue: Announcements for 2019
For 2019, we’ve decided to change things up and present The Gentleman’s Prologue in video format. In this video, we have a couple big announcements to share.
1) We are hosting an upcoming panel event on January 30th about how fashion and technology intersect. This is perfect for those who are involved in fashion tech or are a social media influencer looking to grow his or her following. Stay tuned for more details soon!
2) We are launching membership next week! If you are an individual who’s looking to step up your social media influence or even just get started, this will be a great way to connect with the community.
2019 is going to be huge, so be sure to sign up for our mailing list on our website to hear about news and upcoming events! Also, let up know if you prefer this format over our traditional podcast.
December 5, 2018
Holiday Giveaway Package
As the holidays approach, we wanted to show you our appreciation for all of your support by announcing a gift giveaway contest! One lucky contestant will have the chance to win a variety of different prizes, including the following:
• $100 gift card to Henry’s Tavern in South Lake Union
• Items by Bulletproof, including a bag of coffee beans, brain octane oil, and more ($250+ value)
• One pair of socks and one lapel pin by Wolf Clothing Co.
• Sandalwood Essential Oil Shaving Cream (1.5 fl. oz.) by The Art of Shaving
Here are the terms:
• Like the Seattle Gents Facebook page
• Like the Henry’s SLU Facebook page
• Mention “I want to win the Seattle Gents holiday package” in the comment box on our Facebook post
• Bonus Entry: Tag a friend on Facebook!
Contest ends on Friday, December 14th at 11:59 pm. Winner will be announced on Saturday, December 15th on Facebook. Good luck!
To enter follow the terms here: https://bit.ly/2E5ehr4
November 21, 2018
A Style of Your Own
A wise man once said, “Look good, feel good, do good!” It’s always stuck in the context of how we build our confidence in ourselves.
Have you ever wished you felt more confident in the way you dressed? We’re going to help you look good! Whether it’s for a job interview, a first date, your holiday party, or anything else, we want you to feel good in those shoes of yours. Well, we are excited to partner with Foundation and offer a men’s fashion workshop A Style of Your Own on Thursday, November 29th from 6 to 8 pm.
In this fun, interactive evening of looking fly, we will not only help you understand different styles and options available (hint: you will be helping decide how some of the Seattle Gents strut their stuff) but we will help you express your own personality – defining your own unique style.
Come join us, hangout and learn, and have a great time connecting with new people at this workshop. As with all events, come with friends or by yourself, we’ll make sure you leave feeling more connected to community in Seattle. Light snacks and drinks will be provided. Shoutout to Seattle Cider Company for throwing in some seltzer, cider, beer, and swag for the event! We’d like to thank Industrious Seattle for hosting us, and our media partner, The Evergrey, for being an amazing resource in making Seattle a stronger community.
October 10, 2018
The Modern Man: A Two-Year Anniversary Celebration
Come celebrate with the Seattle Gents during their Two-Year Celebration event located at the luxurious Hotel Theodore! Enjoy an evening of food, drinks, and networking with local style influencers. We’ll have music from DJ Mixxtress, food and drink catered by Rider Seattle, a fantastic sketch artist, and booths from some of your favorite brands.
You won’t want to miss an opportunity for the following:
• Win prizes from amazing brand sponsors
• Get a personal sketch from local artist Dominic Gomez
• Take photography with members of your community in the ultimate social media setting
• Listen to a special keynote speaker *announced in the coming weeks*
Special thanks to our sponsors!
Food & Dessert Sponsors
What is the Modern Man?
The Modern Man is confident. The Modern Man has knowledge in areas of dining, travel, hospitality and fashion. Whether he aims to be influential to his peers or is looking to find that inspiration, the Modern Man is characterized by the desire to pursue his goals.
October 4, 2018
If you are an individual who is active on social media and have an interest in becoming an influencer, then Influencer 101 is perfect for you! Seattle Gents will be hosting an interactive workshop for those of you who are looking to step up your social media influence. The workshop will be led by Seattle-based influencers Nelson Yong and Endurance Weke from The Curator of Cool.
Whether your passion is fashion, lifestyle, dining, travel, or hospitality, Nelson and Endurance will help you navigate through topics such as:
- How to get started and stay relevant on social media
- Identifying your brand and your message
- How to reach out to brands
- Understanding what requirements are expected from brands
- Content creation tips
and many more!
There will be complimentary light bites and drinks for purchase. You won’t want to miss an opportunity to learn from Seattle’s top men’s social media collective.
6:30-7:00 pm: Check-in / networking
7:00-7:45 pm: Workshop
7:45-8:00 pm: Q+A
8:00-8:30 pm: Post-workshop networking + mingling
September 26, 2018
Fall Fashion event featuring J.Crew, Antonio Smith And Hector Diaz: #MeetMyCrew
You’re invited to a Fall fashion event featuring J.Crew, Antonio Smith And Hector Diaz called #MeetMyCrew! This event is free for all who are a fan of Fall fashion. Come check out some of J.Crew’s new fashion styles while learning a bit more about Antonio Smith and Hector Diaz.
This will be a great opportunity to mix, mingle, and enjoy refreshments while you receive discounts after a purchase of $125 or more. We hope to see you there! Details below.