News & Updates
October 23, 2019
Layering Up for Fall featuring Mizzen+Main
We partnered with Mizzen+Main to show you how to layer up this fall! What most of us fashionable men love to think about in the fall when it comes to style is finding pieces with the right kind of tones and the perfect amount of layering.
If you're looking for some ideas for layering pieces, check out the link below for our styles and read on to see how 2 of our influencers chose their outfits!
Influencer Alex Hooi (@thealexlad) chose to layer the Archer dress shirt with the Wooster quarter zip, which is a warm, pullover sweater perfect for Seattle weather. This outfit is a good choice if you are a corporate professional in tech like Alex who works at a company with a relaxed dress code. His style is usually either dapper or casual.
Influencer Hector Diaz (@hector_diaz_mtz) went with the Belson charcoal heather vest over the Malone shirt. Hector is an engineer by trade who works in the tech industry and he doesn't like to dress up formally at work. The outfit he chose blends casual and professional together. For more fashion inspiration, check out his blog Geek-Q.
Mizzen+Main is a purveyor of performance menswear that focuses on quality material. Their fabric is wrinkle resistant, machine washable, non-iron, stretchy, and super comfortable. If you're a professional who is looking to find layering pieces this fall, check out the Mizzen+Main site for their new fall products!
October 2, 2019
Dining & Style: A 3-Year Anniversary Celebration
We are excited to announce our 3-Year Anniversary Banquet!
Our celebration will be held at the University District’s exquisitely restored Art Deco hotel, the Graduate Seattle, on Thursday, November 14th. Come together over dinner with the other VIP ticket holders and dress up if you enjoy excellent food and unexpected prizes as we celebrate 3 incredible years of Seattle Gents! You won’t want to miss an opportunity for the following:
- Win raffle prizes from amazing brand sponsors
- Take photographs with members of your community in the ultimate social media setting
- Discounts from local vendors
- Cash bar will be available to purchase drinks
There will be two ticket options:
- General Admission tickets include heavy appetizers, photo booth to take pictures, chance to enter raffle, and access to vendors. General Admission starts at 7:30 pm after dinner is served for VIP ticket holders.
- VIP Plated Dinner tickets include dinner with the Seattle Gents, VIP exclusive raffles, special performance, and more. Dinner will be served from 6 pm to 7:30 pm.